Made By You...
- PATTERN TESTER - 5/5 STARS! It was pretty perfect! The shirring cinches the bodice very nicely. Love the darts - they didn't need any adjustments. Skirt fits nice - it might be a big loose in different fabric but my hips are narrow and the fabric I used it clingy so it worked out well for this one.
- PATTERN TESTER - 5/5 STARS! Well written instructions. It’s nice to have video references as well .
- PATTERN TESTER - 5/5 STARS! Soon available!!Wederom een fantastisch patroon van @madelabel_ de #pixievalentinedress Ik heb gekozen voor de maxi versie, maar je kan hem ook korter maken.Topjurk voor de feestdagen! Stofje is een viscose van @driessenstoffen.nl Fotografie: de allerliefste dochter 😉
- PATTERN TESTER - 5/5 STARS! Love it. Can’t wait to sew more. My biggest praise is how accessible your patterns are. I think it’s great that there’s no part of the patterns that your basic knowledge of sewing techniques is assumed and there’s an explanation for each bit. Loads of handy tips pointed out along the way too.
- PATTERN TESTER - 5/5 STARS! Despite not being able to complete the garment as intended by the pattern with the full long sleeves (would have loved to have completed the dress with long sleeves but my forearms split the seams), this has been one of my favourite makes to date. I have learned such a lot. My first time stirring too- such good fun. Thanks for such a brilliant pattern and your carefully curated instructions…. I can’t wait to make another one .
- PATTERN TESTER - 5/5 STARS! Look at this pretty dress from @madelabel_ that I got to pattern test! I need to shorten the sleeves a bit (not uncommon for a shorty like me). Can’t wait to wear this outside of the house. #pixievalentine